8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great setup at the store and Webby, you were true to your word. Great Prices and Free Shipping!
Nice! :driving:
As soon as I have my delvery date I will pick up some items.
Will you group these as packages for a lower price? :help:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
we will have group buys - yes. I don't know when the first one will be, but yes - there will be buys at discounted prices.

as far as shirts- that is from another company. Actually anyone can create a logo, create a store, and buy just 1 item. So if you have an image of the new civic, you can use it to make your own store. Best of all it's free to do. If you come up with something, you can also offer it to other members on here if you like.

cafepress.com

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
since the locks are never up - above the panel, you wouldn't see the locks except inside the car. They also are flat - and not round screw in pieces. If anyone has taken their door panels off, you can see how the "lock button" sits on top of the door lock mechanism. For the other application - they just screw it on.

I can see how these are somewhat more visible on the other site. Probably wouldn't be worth the custom creation on the civic - since they are below the visible field.

no?

·
Registered
518 Posts
webby said:
since the locks are never up - above the panel, you wouldn't see the locks except inside the car. They also are flat - and not round screw in pieces. If anyone has taken their door panels off, you can see how the "lock button" sits on top of the door lock mechanism. For the other application - they just screw it on.

I can see how these are somewhat more visible on the other site. Probably wouldn't be worth the custom creation on the civic - since they are below the visible field.

no?
O really, i didnt know that.
Ive never really payed attention to the civics door locks.
i just liked these cheap-priced aftermarket ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts