8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 380 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Thank goodness the Buldge has found time to come back to us. Maybe some of the newer members can learn from his wisdom. :pray:

·
Registered
107 Posts
ty ty for kidn words,,

W// aliens,, says ''waomen frosm venus,," r aleins," n we men Sex em n havind babys so r always alien aere All of uss. from woman

-the Buldge-

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
If women are aliens, then that would explain why my wife makes me want to launch my rocket sometimes. :eyebrows:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
ty ty for kidn words,,

W// aliens,, says ''waomen frosm venus,," r aleins," n we men Sex em n havind babys so r always alien aere All of uss. from woman

-the Buldge-
Preach on wise sir. You're like Plato, Sun Tzu, Mr.Miyagi, and The Fonz all rolled up in one.

:woot: for The Buldge being back!!!!!! :woot:

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
ty ty for kidn words,,

-the Buldge-
you are God!!! :hail::hail::hail:

If women are aliens, then that would explain why my wife makes me want to launch my rocket sometimes. :eyebrows:
:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just found this thread while I was browsing the forums as a guest and I had to get in on the Buldge action.

Buldge, what do you think about the evolution vs. creation/faith argument?

·
Registered
107 Posts
adice fro kid lern from fathers mistakes liek i did donut hit, love be fair TEHY GROW UP FAST!

w/ colege pickin major,, am nut 2 ure diferent is of 2,, Bankin helpign ppl w/ $1

Cration sayin "god makin mandkind out puddy,, from hsi Hands,,, but now like sayin r made skin n Boens organs Veins ..; so have evolfed from clay 2 fleshc !! Amens

-the Buldge-

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
321 - 340 of 380 Posts