8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
to answer your question they are white not blue.....and yes they have a output on the road the point the same as the stock ones. i know my pictures are not the greatest but look carefully, see the dim but still there white line along the back, they shine like hell on the road.... my car was actully under a street lamp that why it doesn't show on the road so well, and it kinda hard to take a picture dead on of a bright light. i think the coupe takes a 164, its posted under the blub guide

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
to answer your question they are white not blue.....and yes they have a output on the road the point the same as the stock ones. i know my pictures are not the greatest but look carefully, see the dim but still there white line along the back, they shine like hell on the road.... my car was actully under a street lamp that why it doesn't show on the road so well, and it kinda hard to take a picture dead on of a bright light. i think the coupe takes a 164, its posted under the blub guide
not hard
take it to iso 100
daylight output and auto white/black balance off. Turn on your parking lights then hit reverse, lift your hand brake and take a picture.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I dont think your tranny will let you punch in the gear to reverse if the vehicle is travelling forward even if you hold down the clutch.. But try it! :thumb:
:redface:

Last car I had with a MT was a 4-spd. When you moved the stick all the way over to get to reverse, the reverse lights light up w/o having to engage the gear. Just ran out & checked & this is not the case with ours - otherwise your reverse lights would flash every time you went to 5th. Oops.

Would still be cool to be able to flash some bright reverse lights at the jackholes though.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.