8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Now if i only had 100k to blow on a car.. for the price and the performance you get out of this car.. no other company can beat it..

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Perfect? No. Perfect cars don't come with stupid hoods showing off the supercharger.

They also come with a much nicer interior for $100,000.

Either way it's a VERY badass car.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
For $100,000 i'd rather have a porche gt2. There is no Chevy that is worth 100 grand,you buy the Zr1 and its already lost half its value a year later,no thanks. sure it's fast,but it's poorly built and the interior is just crap with crap materials. Chevy needs to redesign the C6 ASAP,it's been out since late 04 with no redesign at all.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
For $100,000 i'd rather have a porche gt2. No chevy is worth 100 grand,you buy the Zr1 and its already lost half its value a year later,no thanks. sure it's fast,but its poorly built and the interior is just crap with crap materials.
GT2 is north of $190k. Try again.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or 911 Turbo instead.
160k nice try

and corvette came out in 2005 not 04 for the c6. The only porsche you can get for 100k is a basic 911 S without 4wd. This is AMERICAS supercar. I know you AMERICANS dont know where GERMANY (GER- MANY as clarkson says) is. Might be a reason why you confused GERMANY with America or you thought it was maybe the 51st state?

And .2 more cents to burn in on your parade. The corvette has higher resale value than porsche does ;). It infact won many KBB awards for being one best cars in the world for terms of holding its value.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
160k nice try

and corvette came out in 2005 not 04 for the c6. The only porsche you can get for 100k is a basic 911 S without 4wd. This is AMERICAS supercar. I know you AMERICANS dont know where GERMANY (GER- MANY as clarkson says) is. Might be a reason why you confused GERMANY with America or you thought it was maybe the 51st state?

And .2 more cents to burn in on your parade. The corvette has higher resale value than porsche does ;). It infact won many KBB awards for being one best cars in the world for terms of holding its value.
Well it needs to be redesigned,it's looking dated.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts