8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i make one too.. its basically two parts - OEM dash panel and an aftermarket insert.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unplugged said:
i make one too.. its basically two parts - OEM dash panel and an aftermarket insert.

i was just tellin my boifriend yesterday that you could do that. but this little handy piece came out so im just gonna get that i guess.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
well its up to him.. that piece is all black.. so it may look weird with a tan interior.. mine is color matched to your vehicle.

The choice is yours though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unplugged said:
well its up to him.. that piece is all black.. so it may look weird with a tan interior.. mine is color matched to your vehicle.

The choice is yours though.

im gettin a black si so the interior should match i believe.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
ladibugzdts said:
im gettin a black si so the interior should match i believe.

yeah.. it should be close I would think.. not 100% sure on it though. I wonder if it has the rough or smooth finish.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is a good question. i think it should go pretty good too tho. the metra kit that i bought for my 04 civic went perfectly. I trust that it will match this time too. or that will be 53 down tha toilet lol

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
haha.. usually they have a rough finish.. but i never actually went with a metra kit before.. so i can't tell you with them.. looking at the image it may be tho..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts