8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
you can dress **** up..you can make **** smell good and you can even not call it **** anymore. However in the end what you still end up with is poop

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
you can dress **** up..you can make **** smell good and you can even not call it **** anymore. However in the end what you still end up with is poop
Once again...you can't polish a turd :thumb:

So basicly, it's a normal lancer with rims...

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
Soo.. you're saying Mitsu Lancer RA is ****?
Or you're just really inlove with what you drive now? :box:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
well if its equal to the WRX in terms of power... i think it would be a good buy because lancers are usually a bit more cost feasible

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
truflip said:
LOL! really? I could call her too if you wanna pass her number this way :D
....is that why she's been coming home 20 min late for the past 2 weeks?...

·
Registered
508 Posts
i personally will have to testdrive and see if it handels better than si i mean it has more horsepowers and AWD but si is little and light and to me more impressive looking

·
Registered
548 Posts
Back on topic.....I think the Lancer RA will do well. I think if it has the 220-230hp range, it will be a very popular car. You can get a Lancer GTS better loaded than a Civic EX for less money. And this thread will probably get closed soon if people don't stop bickering.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Can you guys quit it? Once is enough, to go at it back in forth is just useless. Why not PM each other :p Maybe mods can delete some of these off topic posts. Lets get back on topic guys/gals

1 - 20 of 56 Posts