8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
JEA86 said:
^^ i looked at that as well that would suck if they killed the SI sedan its a nice ride
They aren't killing the Si just not an Si update yet. I was just excited and hoped it was on the site.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Fully Flared said:
Well at least that is somewhat comforting to know... I'm getting 25mpg city every single fillup shifting at, or below, 2.5k *rolls eyes*

30mpg my ass... maybe 50/50 mixed city highway. Glad they changed the numbers to reflect what it really is!
Wow, you must have a lead foot!

I get better numbers than than in my Si_Sedan and while I don't hammer on it daily...I do drive it like its' supposed to be driven.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
TommyD said:
Wow, you must have a lead foot!

I get better numbers than than in my Si_Sedan and while I don't hammer on it daily...I do drive it like its' supposed to be driven.
Driving conservatively in LA i get as low as 23mpg up to 28mpg city
hwy can be anywhere from 33-42mpg

Although I'm glad the R18 CAN get good gas mileage, it's just not possible with normal daily driving. Someone actually traded their EX for an SI and they ended up getting better city mileage. It's sad to hear that people driving SI's get better gas mileage while driving as fast, or faster than i do normally. :sadwavy:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Everything is the Same when it comes to the Civic, save for a Few things that are being added......Like a Leather trim on the EX and EX Navi Models.

The Si is Basically Untouched.......even the colors are all the Same.

Ill repost all of the Specs on this thread for you guys if Needed....or just look in my forum on here and they are there for all to see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts