8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone in Texas post up, im picking up my 2006 EX, Nav, ASM, Coupe soon, just thought we should have a thread here for TEXAS.

Im in DFW btw. So anyone around here that has thier new civic, hope you like it

·
Banned
93 Posts
getting my 06 civic lx with grey interior and light blue in 1 week from frank kent in fort worth, when you call ask to talk to a guy named ART ( short for arthur i believe) and he's really nice and got me a great deal, tell him ALEX ( me ) told u about him, also if you they have this nice lady named amanda answering the phone

or in arlington talk to johny b ( manager ) or mike allen ( internet sales ) both are really nice

·
Registered
15 Posts
awww I'm stuck w/ my 7thgen but that is okay.. I'm really wanting to trade the wifes jeep in for the new comanchee. Maybe later I'll get a new si.

so how did you guys find out about the site? I found out through 7thgencivic.com

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im getting mine from Huggins Honda.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I picked up my 06 w/ Navigation. I love it first Civic traded my truck in on it. Looks good with my 05 S2000. Mine was the 1372 produced for the model year... (that is in ohio)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys im new on here but im a fairly known member on 7thgencivic.com as well as nhoustonpimp. but december i will be getting possibilly the 8thgen si depends on the price. but anywho. if you get your civics we are having a
7thgen meet December 11th @ River Legacy Park in Arlington at 11am

so come join, bring yourself, a few others b/c we are
(other than 7thgen vics) like $5 and something to take pics.
for updates check out
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230997

-Kevin

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Signed the paper work but waiting for '06 EX sedan to arrive (next week). How much did everyone pay?

I paid MSRP and added the exhaust tip, sunroof visor, and splash guards for about $300. So MSRP was $19900. I went with the lowest extended warranty 5yr/100k miles and GAP protection. Warranty $795 and GAP ~$290. But, I've been having second thoughts about it and having second thoughts about my second thoughts. :)

PS. Huggins Honda, Michael Smith, was excellent. All the other DFW dealerships were marking things up at least double what you can find them for online. Also, at least one dealership was adding crazy accessories like $2500 rims and $995 paint protectant. Stay away from everyone else.

Huggins Honda hasreceived the President's award for 2001 - 2004.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in DFW. Just bought the EX Sedan in Galaxy Grey. Supposed to
pick it up between 10/22 and 10/28. Replacing a '93' BMW 325is.

·
Banned
93 Posts
palindrome said:

ur getting it from frank kent or vandergriff, mine coming in between 10/21-10/25 from frank kent :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Here it is. I have tint now. Will get a better picture soon. And, I know that's a McDavid plate but I got the picture there, and the car from Huggins. Vandergriff, Frank Kent, David McDavid all SUCK. Huggins Honda with Michael Smith is awesome.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats a nice looking Car man, mine is Alabaster Silver...they said it will be here on the 21st...FRIDAY!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have a royal blue 4dr 1x 5spd bought it the second day they were released from bankston honda in lewisville

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
redmeansgooo said:
hey guys im new on here but im a fairly known member on 7thgencivic.com as well as nhoustonpimp. but december i will be getting possibilly the 8thgen si depends on the price. but anywho. if you get your civics we are having a
7thgen meet December 11th @ River Legacy Park in Arlington at 11am

so come join, bring yourself, a few others b/c we are
(other than 7thgen vics) like $5 and something to take pics.
for updates check out
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230997

-Kevin

no!!! why on sunday!? i wanna go!!
****... im gonna have to report me sick on work
lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
palindrome said:
I changed to the Alabaster Silver. My previous car was silver too. What can I say? I just like Silver.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought my Honda Civic EX Coupe this Wednesday here in Waco. I went out just to check out what car I would want, but they had this Civic I fell in love with and bought it on the spot. It had only rolled off the truck that morning and by the time I signed the papers, it had already been demoed to several other people. These are hot cars!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts