8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test drove EX coupe/navi Auto Atomic Blue today. It was just as I expected! I liked it alot more than both the 4 door 06 civics I tested a couple of weeks ago. It was just like the one im waiting for except I want M/T. I also test drove a colalt SS non super charged, and thought it was junk compared to the civic, not as much head room that I need and that wing blocks your view out the back. I really like the interior in the civic the best.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You said you tested both the 06 coupe and sedan, right? Did the the two feel different? I assume both were manuals. I test drove the 06 EX sedan and the pedals and steering wheel felt too soft. The clutch pedal seemed to require a bit more travel than I like and the steering didn't give me as much feedback as I'm used to. Seems like there is too much powersteering. I hope this is not the case with the coupes (especially the Si).

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes the coupe and sedan felt like 2 diffrent cars when driving. The coupe I tested was an auto ,but I did test the auto and manual transmission sedan. I just loved the way I felt behind the wheel of a coupe again! The sedan is realy weird because of that stupid tiny extra window up front. I hated that! I am still waiting to test drive my EX coupe that has a mannual transmission. Hopefully it arrives somtime this week.
Webby, I did test drive the Cobalt SS non supercharged 2.4L engine. It sucked because of the head room, and that large wing on the back blocked my view out of the back.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
webby said:
I knew you had driven the non SS. I just thought you found another dealership to drive the SS at.
Yeah I went to another dealer to test drive the SS Cobalt. That first dealer was like you have to come in so we can run some #'s, before we can let you test drive it. Like it's a damn corvette or somthing! I left that chevy dealer pissed off! The sales manager called me 2 days later because I made an appoitment to test drive the cobalt, and he said how did you like the Cobalt, I was like your lame ass salesperson wouldn't even let me drive it so I could't tell ya. He was like I am so sorry I had no idea! If you want to come back I will let you drive the car. I was like Im never coming back to that crappy dealership ever again,I'm gonna buy a honda civic. Peace out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts