8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been looking at an TSX or 2004+ TL or 2006+ TL-S...

Well yesterday (Saturday) I went to the toyota dealer to get my moms Corolla the 15k checkup. Well I was looking thru there used-car parking lot and I said "is that a TL-S out there" and the guy said "why yes it is" and I said "hmmm... can we go for a test drive, I've been looking for one around 30k for the past few months now" and the guy said "Sure are you over 18 and can I have your license?" and I said "yes sir im 22" and handed him my license... he copied it, grabbed the keys to the car, and off we went.

I'll skip to the good stuff cuz the ride was soft yet sporty and awesome :). So, the car accelerates amazing from a roll, and pulls hard off of the line. I think the car is amazing, and i'm reaaaaaally leaning towards getting one now. Also, the exhaust is pretty throaty for beign stock.

So, after we got back I was talking to him about the car and its going for 31,995 w/35k miles on the clock. It's dark gray, with all black interior...nom nom nom :laughing: Not shabby at all. I still might talk them down but i'm really leaning towards getting it!!!

I'm really leaning towards getting an exhaust for it right away too. It sounds AMAZINGLY THROATY with a Quad Sports exhaust and the 3.5L motor... oh yes.

YouTube - 2007 Acura TL-S Quad Exhaust System

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
2007 is the first year for this generation TL-S. If you want to get it, get that price down!!!!

What did you think of that gorgeous two toned interior and upgraded guages. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2007 is the first year for this generation TL-S. If you want to get it, get that price down!!!!

What did you think of that gorgeous two toned interior and upgraded guages. Beautiful car.
:rotfl: yea I did a little bit of a type-o there that I didn't even know I made until you said somethig. ma bad.

yea the gauges are amazingly sexy and the interior I was looking at was all black w/grey accents. Absolutely delicious!!! :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
:rotfl: yea I did a little bit of a type-o there that I didn't even know I made until you said somethig. ma bad.

yea the gauges are amazingly sexy and the interior I was looking at was all black w/grey accents. Absolutely delicious!!! :popcorn:
I never had a chance to drive that car. I left the dealership about 2 months before they came in. :( I've only sat in them and defiled their interior with my drool.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Acura might be bringing out a new redesigned TL in 2009 with AWD. You might want to wait? But I do love the Type s but the front wheel drive is not too pleasing:(

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
You shouldn't have told him you're looking for a TL around 30k.
I've always had very soft spot for TL's. So sexy those things.
It's like a Kristen Kreuk for cars. Almost a Hyori Lee :D

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
The exhaust on those cars just sound so nice. I wish our little inline 4 motors could produce such a deep and non-raspy sound like those V6s. The sound in that YouTube video is just straight sexe.

It's like a Kristen Kreuk for cars. Almost a Hyori Lee :D
LOL. Nice analogy.

·
Registered
385 Posts
def an awesome car! my roommate has an 07 TL-S in carbon bronze pearl. sick car, but if you pick that one up def get the price downnn. invoice on a brand new 08 is just abouts 36k. just a couple grand more for 35k less miles and brrraanndd new! good luck with you're shoppings and if you pick it up you will be happy! just get new tires cuz the stock all seasons suck on it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.