8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is good things about this car. I can't wait to drive the coupe and to by my SI.

The driving feels so much smoother on the road. The engine is amazingly quiet and just sounds lovely. The gears changed a lot smoother than my 2001 civic lx coupe, it felt like I was driving in my friends GTI VR6. The shifting was just so damn smooth. The car definately handled better than mines. Interior is simply gorgeous, I didn't test drive the one with navigation but I saw it in the showroom. It was very nice. The dash is really cool and I wasn't 2 sure about the digital speed but it was nice as hell. The salesman let me get on the interstate and pulled pretty nice, definately better than mines, so that's always a plus. Overall its a better car than the 7th gens. The extra horsepower felt great. I can't wait to drive my SI home in december (hopefully if it drops then). I was very impressed with my experience and think it's the best civic they've made. I almost wanted to just go ahead and buy the sedan but that's not my style. 2 doors all the way and the SI being a coupe only makes the deal sweeter.

If your still torn between keeping your car u have now or getting the new civic. Test drive the car and the choice will be obvious. I was extremely pleased with the improvement. If anybody has anymore questions I'd be glad to answer them, I'm sure I didn't cover everything everybody would have liked.

The salesman told they had already sold 6 of them so far. None of the coupes came in yet. I live in South Carolina. I was a lil disappointed about that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeh the SI all the way. I seriously cant wait, might end up getting a Subaru WRX, but it's a civic with an RSX Type-S engine, I always wanted to do an engine swap but no one I know qualified. I guess I will wait and see the SI then test it out. Hope it meets my expectations.

The 3rd 2006 Civic sold at the dealership was a manual EX to an old lady. I was like, Ma'am, can you drive it alright. She replied, Yes I can drive it fine, I've been driving Civic's for 10 years. I was like alright then, she turned the car around and did a burn out while speeding off into the road. Wtf...she totally owned my ass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao! Are u serious thats crazy. Yeah I'd say she owned ur ass. Maybe you'll see her again 1 day when u get ur SI and see who gets owned that. Haha, fucc u grandma.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts