8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have been noticing some issues with the termperate gauge on my 2019 Honda Civic SI.

When I start up my vehicle the gauge seems glitch out almost full bars with a few bars missing at the beginning and the end of the display eventually after driving the vehicle it will randomly return back to normal and once the car has been driven for a good amount of time the display shows up correct right in the middle of the C and H. I have attached some photos of what it looks like you can notice even the C and H display disappears while the gauge is "glitching" but then reappears.

Just wondering what might cause this? Electrical? Any ideas?

Attachments

Super Moderator
I don't remember seeing how to fix this other (I've seen similar issues with the speedometer and gas gauge) than to replace that cluster. Ebay usually has them, check there. Thankfully, these are easy to replace. BTW, that's an old looking 2019 Si, LOL. 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I don't remember seeing how to fix this other (I've seen similar issues with the speedometer and gas gauge) than to replace that cluster. Ebay usually has them, check there. Thankfully, these are easy to replace. BTW, that's an old looking 2019 Si, LOL. 馃ぃ
hahah sorry typo 2009*

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
How many miles on your car?
Had the same issue, replaced the thermostat.
Sorry for the late reply I have about 108,000 miles (174,000 KM) on it.

It seems to be happening a bit more often lately so the issue appears to be getting worse.

I will do some research online about the thermostat hopefully it's not a huge job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
dirty_denim86
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We鈥檙e a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing