8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all was reading on FGcoupe.com about the TEINs.. They are now available it looks like! http://www.tein.com/honda.html Shows that there is a price and the "coming soon" is gone! :)

Maybe we could get a groupe buy? Someone Ask em!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
They just put a price out so be careful for certain websites who post them as "For Sale" in which they really are not. It will be soon though!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email from TEIN:

Mr. Annis,

Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension Products. You are correct the SS dampers for the 2006 Civic Si has been released. However TEIN does not authorize or endorse any type of group buys. We apologize for any inconveniences and greatly appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Sales

Staff @ TEIN USA INC.
9798 Firestone Blvd.
Downey, CA 90241
Phone: (562)861-9161
Fax: (562)861-9171
www.tein.com

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
i just found out it's pronounced "tayne" instead of "tee-in" - i heard someone say it on speed channel - i was saying it wrong for a while

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Kurt said:
i just found out it's pronounced "tayne" instead of "tee-in" - i heard someone say it on speed channel - i was saying it wrong for a while
dun worry about that LOL, ever had viet noodles? viet ppl pronounce it phuuu, while everyone just calls it PHO

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
8thgenuser said:
Yes, Vietnamese beef noodles in soup, pho, is pronounced "fuh" like f*ck without the ck at the end and with a hint of extra emphasis on the u. It's not "fo".
I got this drilled into me LOL, had a friend who got really offended when i said Pho.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts