8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Special thanks to Vimean Hing at Autograph car for the good service and install. I am still waiting for my rear sway bar and camber bolts. I didn't get to take nice pics or really get to feel the car out well because of the weather...More pics coming soon

UPDATE:

The ride isn't too stiff...It is def. stiffer but I like it stiff : ) You can notice the stiffness over potholes but just driving normal you really can't. Taking a few turns just a tad bit faster....I can really feel the difference. There is a lot less body roll....Again still haven't had the chance to really feel these out well because of the weather...but I love these so far!

·
Registered
831 Posts
question: in the 06+ civic coilover options thread, it says that the tein ss are only single adjustable

Tein (SS)
TEIN USA
-Steel Body
-Twin-tube construction
-Single Adjustment (ride-height)
-16 step Compression/Rebound Adjustable (Single adjustment)
-Optional Pillow ball upper mount (front)
-OE Top mounts
-6 kg/mm (f) 7 kg/mm Rear Spring rates
~$1350 List Price

however, on the tein site it says that these are dual adjustable. i was wondering if this was true only for our car or something? anyone know? thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.