8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the majority of you guys prefer for daily driving. I have 4 door with basic bolt ons, 18" hfp rims and 2 kids that i drive around everyday. I don't want a crazy slammed drop, just something that looks a little better than stock and rides descent. I also dont want to spend a ton of money, so I have narrowed it down to these 2 sets of springs. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Go H-Tech. People underestimate the drop/look of that spring. Its less than S-Tech, but I think it looks great. I can provide pics if you want. Also, I've enjoyed the ride of my car better since. I don't need to go over speed bumps or anything crooked neither.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
if you dont want a crazy drop go HFP. not to low. tein s tech and sportline will have your fender right above your tire. some may tuck for you might have to roll your fender. but i love the sportlines. :) slam the S*** out to it FTW!

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
I was wondering what the majority of you guys prefer for daily driving. I have 4 door with basic bolt ons, 18" hfp rims and 2 kids that i drive around everyday. I don't want a crazy slammed drop, just something that looks a little better than stock and rides descent. I also dont want to spend a ton of money, so I have narrowed it down to these 2 sets of springs. Thanks in advance for your help.
we have the same scenario... i have 2 kids. i drove around every day and im on teins...
click the link im my sig.. im the gg sedan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.