8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All I can say is, if you do not have some already, do yourself and your car a favor, GET SOME! I have tried many waxes, and never have I gotten results like this. I will post pics tommorow if it is sunny enough.

The pictures can in no way do it justice, the pictures are not very clear, because the paint shines sooo bright it just glares.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I used Meguiar's NXT liquid for years until I switched to Zaino.

Let me tell you...for the price and the ease of use, there is nothing better. My car beaded for over a year with no waxes in between (even in the dead of winter) and it shined like the day I waxed it until I rewaxed it.

I can't recommend NXT wax highly enough.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Well i just got done waxing mine with 2.0. It spreads ALOT easier than Black Magic and ALOT easier to take off. The shine is about the same as Black Magic. It's amazing. Smells good too. I didnt do any special prepping before applying. Just washed. My car was waxed 2 weeks prior with Black Magic.

Just gotta see how long it lasts.... and how scared of water it really is.

Sorry no pics lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
I used Meguiar's NXT liquid for years until I switched to Zaino.

Let me tell you...for the price and the ease of use, there is nothing better. My car beaded for over a year with no waxes in between (even in the dead of winter) and it shined like the day I waxed it until I rewaxed it.

I can't recommend NXT wax highly enough.
I used NXT, Zaino, NXT 2.0 and went back to Wolfgang. I like the way wolfgang goes on and comes off and the deep natural reflections i get.
I found Zaino looked too much like reflective plastic, + the time factor. NXT is great, but doesn't come off as nice as the Wolfgang. I guess to each their own ! :)

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Those pics definitely do not do NXT 2.0 justice. I also have GG and the shine is crazy. After waiting the 12 hours, the next day, the shine has surpassed the Black Magic shine. It's more slick and smooth than Black Magic. It doesnt streak like black magic does.

Now im just gonna see if it lasts as long as Black Magic.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those pics definitely do not do NXT 2.0 justice. I also have GG and the shine is crazy. After waiting the 12 hours, the next day, the shine has surpassed the Black Magic shine. It's more slick and smooth than Black Magic. It doesnt streak like black magic does.

Now im just gonna see if it lasts as long as Black Magic.
No, they dont, I was amazed at the shine and depth it gave the paint. I set my microfiber on the hood of the car, and looked away for about 1 second and it was on the floor. That is how slick and smooth the paint is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.