8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Previous thread had comments suggesting that rays should not be put with stockies, ergo i have formulated a solution. New rims. Cant wait to put these babies on :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
The RKs are nice, but I have to say, I'm impartial to CH, LM, and RSs (especially). Congrats on choosing a quality wheel. Can't wait to see them mounted with (hopefully) equally quality tires.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The RKs are nice, but I have to say, I'm impartial to CH, LM, and RSs (especially). Congrats on choosing a quality wheel. Can't wait to see them mounted with (hopefully) equally quality tires.
i really like the LM's but the deal for this set of rims was just unbelievable so i had to get em.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
in 4 pics
once i repair the bend on one of the rims and get tires, they will def be featured in a photoshoot :)

These came on the SE Camry's right? Did you get them that way for a good deal or some other way?
umm i dont know if these came on the SE camry's, but these are authentic BBS RK's. Another member on this forum was selling these locally (2 hrs away) and i hopped on it. :dancing:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts