8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:iorun::police::eek:hnoes::pics::hitit::wavey::eek:hsnap::xyxnervou:dancing::waiting::sadwavy::box::SHOCKED::vtec::yeahthat::eek:mg::coffee::lildevil::biggrin::thumb::chill::redface::popcorn::pray::Mad::laughing::surrender::shady::violin::eek:fftopic::spinning::banana-wa:love::hiding::iough::smile:;):eek:wneddance::party::1::word::pat::aaa::banghead::drooling::brock::eek::D:rockwoot::brock::eek::hail::help::flame::claps::eek:wned::(:cool::mad::face-puke:hyper::p:confused::rotfl::lock::eek::sleep::theyareon:leghump::eek2::carrot::greenappl:pianodance::popcornbig::bananasplit::broccoli::cucumber::giggle::punch::Orange-Sl:pimp::driving:

Reactions: 02em2ex

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
is it just me, or do those brake rotors look....backwards...i thought the slots were supposed to run in the same direction as the rotation....same things with drilled rotors.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
ehhh, i dont like the 4 door as a race car. It doesn't feel right!! Once I see 4 doors in FIA GT series then ill change my mind

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is it just me, or do those brake rotors look....backwards...i thought the slots were supposed to run in the same direction as the rotation....same things with drilled rotors.
with the rotation the rotors are goin it forces the hot air out from the center of the rotor

·
Registered
929 Posts
We have a FG2 and a FA5 touring car and I totally prefer the 4 door to the 2 door. It just seems more "Touring Car" to me... It helps that the 4 door is faster too (in our case anyway)

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
mmmmmm.......uuuuuuhhhhh.........aaaaaahhhhhhhh.....oh sh*t! Mom I told you to knock!!!

just playin:biggrin:

·
Registered
101 Posts
We have a FG2 and a FA5 touring car and I totally prefer the 4 door to the 2 door. It just seems more "Touring Car" to me... It helps that the 4 door is faster too (in our case anyway)
Scott:

Could you please PM me with some info on your build please? I have a very close friend who's trying to build 2 4-door cars to the FIA Super-production specifications. Read the rules last night and it seems the rules for the suspension is somewhat similar to Speed Touring rules.

Any help would be appreciated :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts