8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:iorun::police::eek:hnoes::pics::hitit::wavey::eek:hsnap::xyxnervou:dancing::waiting::sadwavy::box::SHOCKED::vtec::yeahthat::eek:mg::coffee::lildevil::biggrin::thumb::chill::redface::popcorn::pray::Mad::laughing::surrender::shady::violin::eek:fftopic::spinning::banana-wa:love::hiding::iough::smile:;):eek:wneddance::party::1::word::pat::aaa::banghead::drooling::brock::eek::D:rockwoot::brock::eek::hail::help::flame::claps::eek:wned::(:cool::mad::face-puke:hyper::p:confused::rotfl::lock::eek::sleep::theyareon:leghump::eek2::carrot::greenappl:pianodance::popcornbig::bananasplit::broccoli::cucumber::giggle::punch::Orange-Sl:pimp::driving:

Reactions: 02em2ex

·
Registered
929 Posts
We have a FG2 and a FA5 touring car and I totally prefer the 4 door to the 2 door. It just seems more "Touring Car" to me... It helps that the 4 door is faster too (in our case anyway)

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
mmmmmm.......uuuuuuhhhhh.........aaaaaahhhhhhhh.....oh sh*t! Mom I told you to knock!!!

just playin:biggrin:

·
Registered
101 Posts
We have a FG2 and a FA5 touring car and I totally prefer the 4 door to the 2 door. It just seems more "Touring Car" to me... It helps that the 4 door is faster too (in our case anyway)
Scott:

Could you please PM me with some info on your build please? I have a very close friend who's trying to build 2 4-door cars to the FIA Super-production specifications. Read the rules last night and it seems the rules for the suspension is somewhat similar to Speed Touring rules.

Any help would be appreciated :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.