8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I imagining things or does a company make (used to make) a set of lug nuts in a Teal-ish (Midori) Green color?

I would really like a set because I think it would compliment the Mugen GP's well. I don't need any "ewwww that's gross comments."

Your help is appreciated.

-Ray

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Project Mu maybe? All their stuff is that color.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
If they do have them, they won't be cheap.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The link you posted if you look at the first picture the bottom right set are those green? It says Titanium Chrome but it looks like The Midori Green or is it just my monitor?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
The link you posted if you look at the first picture the bottom right set are those green? It says Titanium Chrome but it looks like The Midori Green or is it just my monitor?
In the first link that I posted, the Project KICS Caliber 24Color: Titanium Blue seem to be the closest thing to what you're looking for. They do SEEM to be close to the right color, but I'm betting it's just the lighting angle, and that they're really the same color at the blue Rays lugs.

Sorry about the Project Mu's. The second set I found, I thought the whole thing was green. They still look bad ass though. Every once in a while I want to buy those Rays Formula lug nuts, because nobody has them. Of course, at $255 there's a reason nobody has them :laughing:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea i think you're right with the lighting angle. But I know there has to be more. I think I remeber seeing a set on an Evo (back when I had one) I'm going to roam those boards again.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
You'll find them sooner or later, and if you don't, you can always go back to those baller Project Mu's (even if the whole thing isn't green).

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I wonder if those Project Mus are 25 grams for the 1.25 or the 1.5. Some open ended lugs don't get that light so it'd be nice if the 1.5's really are that light

1 - 19 of 19 Posts