8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got school at night, around 4:30-7:20 in the pm.

ive seen a couple 8th gens riding around... any of yall on here!?

·
Registered
60 Posts
my fg2 is an 09. and i live right by the ne campus. my brother goes there. we should meet when i get back next week. some of us from this forum are trying to get a meet together next friday at 3ish.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recently moved here from florida in december, ran in to a black FG2 on I-35 a couple on months ago with what sounded like a Skunk2 exuast and lowered, played around with him a bit, maybe it was one of yall

Only black FG2 with Florida plates/CTSC/Injen SRI/BCRH/Skunk2 70MM

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
that was me.... were you on I-20 close to 35 in fortworth

it was around 2:30pm. I ran into one with sc and florida plates. I have buddyclub exhaust lol

the guy had shaved head i think? lol cant remember

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah man that was me, it was on my way to Ft Hood, whould have went all out but the car was loaded down with all my ****.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah man that was me, it was on my way to Ft Hood, whould have went all out but the car was loaded down with all my ****.
haha ya thats cool bro, well goto the track one day and see what the cars can do! matter of fact ill probably be going two thursdays from now. so in about two weeks to kennedale. We'll have a good match up :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
any of u live in or work in mansfield and drive a black two door si, I always see it in the target parking lot at the very back...its got a pretty nice ding in the passenger side door i think..

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey mr. 122ci that black 4dr. if u dont see the Si badge or i-vtec sticker then..that would be me and blue 4dr is my friends, which one u drive? cuz i've seen someone with the 4dr 09 model already

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no no mine is at the shop...ive got an 08 coupe slammed on stockies aka whore, I tried makin it sleeper style... but to many ppl know me and i end up telling everyone my mod list lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
i really dont know...i only know 2 other people who have the FA5 at that campus one is my coworker with FJB and the other is a chick with NHBP

1 - 20 of 33 Posts