8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i kno theres a lot of threads of tsx tb swap, but what is the stock tb on k20. 60 or 62? and is the tsx 64? or is there any other new honda/acura with dbw that is bigger than 64? :popcorn:

·
Registered
641 Posts
k20beast said:
ok so i kno theres a lot of threads of tsx tb swap, but what is the stock tb on k20. 60 or 62? and is the tsx 64? or is there any other new honda/acura with dbw that is bigger than 64? :popcorn:
k20z3=60
06tsx=64

..no at this point in time there is not a DBW TB that will work with our car. 64mm is the biggest.

·
Registered
641 Posts
ive called every source that i could think of for a TB. due to the DBW and TPS system... 06 tsx tb is the only solution for now!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeaa that sucks! i kno there is no after market out. i was just wondering if there is any other honda/acura with a tb that will bolt up but is bigger then the tsx 64

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'm sure it won't work, but what about the NSX? It's DBW.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeaa i think most if not all newer hondas are...but yes i just need to find out if they will bolt up.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeaa ive saw that...but idk ab you but 570 is to much for me...its like spending 1300 for the ssr header. just isnt goin to happen. lol but yes thanks for your post man

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea but that will get kinda pricet to buy then pay to bore...so ill just wait for aftermarket prob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts