·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought a used kit
so it does not come with double side tape
3M molding tape or what?
i dont know what kind of tape does it called
i went to auto zone , home depot, but there are no tape call " double side tape"

·
Administrator
45,045 Posts
3m "mounting tape"
Hardware stores have it. Its used for mounting item outdoors (according to the packaging) and is weather resistant. Works like a charm (if you can install it properly).

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3m "mounting tape"
Hardware stores have it. Its used for mounting item outdoors (according to the packaging) and is weather resistant. Works like a charm (if you can install it properly).
Thanks!!
how about the bolts and nuts?
do u guys know what size should i get?

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
What double side tape should i use to install HFP kit? and where can i buy it?

You can actually get the original tape from Honda, they know the part # (obviously) and its already molded to where it needs to go. I've seen it when they re-did my side skirt. At first they didn't know how to get it done, then they called Honda Corp and gave the dealer part # and all of that stuff so they can order it. The dude from Honda said it was a new part to them so I guess not that many people know about it. How much? I don't know....

good luck!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can actually get the original tape from Honda, they know the part # (obviously) and its already molded to where it needs to go. I've seen it when they re-did my side skirt. At first they didn't know how to get it done, then they called Honda Corp and gave the dealer part # and all of that stuff so they can order it. The dude from Honda said it was a new part to them so I guess not that many people know about it. How much? I don't know....

good luck!!!
Thanks for the info!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts