8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanabe Concept G exhaust regular price $390. Found on Ebay for $250 plus $50 shipping. Excellent exhaust for a bolt on axle back muffler.. Made my 2006 civic si deeper and louder. IF your looking for a good sounding, not obnoxiously loud exhaust, then i recommend this to you..plus it make for a little eye candy. looks good on the car..Sounds real good when u step on the gas.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I'd like to hear it if you can get a clip. I don't plan on doing serious modding for a while but I would like a little louder exhaust and this is one of the axle backs I've been looking at

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah if all u want is a little louder, this is it.. its noticeably louder.. but sounds good and deep and not noticeable once up tp cruising speed

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sweet deal... does tanabe have Medalion touring review too? Looking into buying a good subtle exhaust like this exhaust
I just installed the Tanabe Touring Medallion Exhaust on my FA5. I needed a quiet exhaust to run on the street. Tanabe makes a great quality product. They include gaskets and bolts also. The exhaust note out of the muffler is a little deeper then the stock exhaust but not noticably louder. I use the tanabe for daily driving and switch it out with the Go Power 3" when I want to maximize my performance.

N/A Daily Driven FA5
K24 317HP/231TQ CA 91 Pump Gas Dynapak
295HP/213TQ CA 91 Pump Gas Dynojet(Legit #'s for you haters)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts