8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Vit...I just sent in my first datalog today during my lunch hour :D i heard the dynotune rate @ secret service and it totally wasnt worth it in my opinion. I'm excited to see how each revision changes my car.

I currently have a K&N SRI right now (CAI woulda sucked these past few weeks with all the random hardcore raining.)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Yea thats why i want the intensity intake because ive been sh1tting bricks with the rain lol and you'll notice big changes with the first few cals that u get back. After i say about 7+ you wont really notice a big change but it its getting better Vit takes his time but delivers some great work and power.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm in the same boat in choosing a tuner between Vit or Steve bv1! I also have all the bolt-ons on my car except the rrc manifold.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yea thats why i want the intensity intake because ive been sh1tting bricks with the rain lol and you'll notice big changes with the first few cals that u get back. After i say about 7+ you wont really notice a big change but it its getting better Vit takes his time but delivers some great work and power.
That's what i keep hearing lol....that patience is key! I'm excited to get back the first revision! btw, have you Edyno'd from revision to revision? i was planning on doing this just to see the progress. I'm curious to see the progress on yours lol :excited:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Lol well no i didnt get an edyno every revision since its not a real comparison unless you do it on the same road, same time and same weather. Lol i asked at the beginning and then when I was finished.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
true true... was planning on doing back to back pulls on the same day of every new revision....which will be a lot of pulls in the end...but itd be interesting to see the changes.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I decided to get tuned by Steve Bv1 and I do think SSA is a little to high on tuning just bolt-ons so I decided E-Tunez route. Excited and waiting to receive my first tune from Bv1.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts