8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo, i've been looking in to wiring my brake lights and tail lights to a switch in my car, i can get the brake light wired fine well i think i can, it's just figuring out how to wire the whole tail end of my car to a switch to turn off. so i want two switches, one to turn off the rear brake light from activating, and another to turn off the whole end...i want to do this for my own reasons, and for all of you who know who alex roy is, you'd know why?

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,941 Posts
Alex Roy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Roy distinguished himself on the Gumball 3000 and Bullrun rallies with a modified BMW M5, and later a Bentley Continental GT comically decorated as a Canadian ,German, Spanish, Swedish, Italian and Bahamanian police cars (complete with lights, sirens, and an inflatable sex doll) for Team Polizei 144. He won the Gumball's 2003 Spirit trophy for his car, eccentric costumes, and mock French or German interview replies. In 2004, he and his co-driver wore costumes based on the Disney science-fiction film Tron, winning the Style trophy.

Roy meticulously prepares for rallies with the goal of avoiding police stops, using maps, GPS navigation, and spreadsheets. During the 2004 rally, he would use the police-car disguise to startle other drivers into pulling over, where he would then videotape their reactions."

I'm wondering if our legal system would consider this as impersonating a police officer?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm wondering if our legal system would consider this as impersonating a police officer?
He gets around that by never impersonating a police officer for which the country he is in...so when he's in the us he is usually the "polizei" or the "RMCP"...and there is no law saying you can't impersonate a police officer from a different country.

and from reading that wiki that is completely wrong, he pulled over a fellow gumballer in a Lamborghini, he never pulled over random people

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.