8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you guys all know I am parting out my car. Im selling everything for stupid cheap deals! IDC I want to give back to the community. I was going to sell the whole kit but then I realized I cant because my rear bumper is cut. I was trying to work out a deal with one of the local guys but he seems to be flaking out. So here it is. Im asking 520!!!! picked up for front hfp lip and side skirts!!
Im located in newton new jersey we can prob meet up at the dealership I work at!

·
Registered
730 Posts
soo the rear is not included? I would be willing to pay shipping if we could work out the whole kit. Hardware included or no?

in any event....

:bump: for you and GLWS

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if they flake on you and it has all the hardwear i could meet you wed 5/19
kinda funny he just texted me and saying he went over his budget and he cant afford it :(

Yeah dude if you come to me no problem I wont have a car next week because im taking the supercharger off along with alot of other parts.

I also had a question. You need to cut the rear bumper in order to get the rear hfp lip to fit correctly. I need a TW rear bumper or im keeping my rear lip. Ill give you the whole kit for 700 bucks if you want to swap bumpers lol

LMK asap because I do have another guy im talking to who seems pretty interested but I think his car isnt white :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.