8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see if Taffeta White owners regret getting this color? I am looking for a CR-V and they are giving me a great deal on white. But, I rather have the Whistler Silver. But, this is the last of the 2007s and nobody will match their price.

White isn't my first choice and is nearly last in my color choices. But, the deal is really good.

With white it shows everything and to me it is a bland color...again this is just me.

Please give me your thoughts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an EP3 but I love Taffy white. I have the jdm bumper and its currently championship white and Taffy white is far better than that color. I say snatch it up man. Come to think of it, I've never seen a white cr-v before. I guess I never really look out for them.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i like white. everyone and their dogs drive silver cars (oh, my other car is silver...lol)

i should've gotten white or black instead of my atomic blue. i thought
ablue would not be so popular..yet i saw 7 frikken ablue civic EX's at the
mall over the weekend! :chill:

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Color is different by vehicle. Not the color code, I mean how it looks... Sure the Si/RSX look GREAT in white but I don't think the Ridgelines look good in white or the CRV's...

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I regret not waiting for one to be commissioned to me (wait was 2-3 months or longer) but I needed a car and GG grew on me.

A CR-V would look fairly mundane in TW, as KingMarine states.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
for a CR-V get the dark red. i think its called Tango or something.

everybody and their mother gets silver, especially on family cars. (not so much on sporty cars)

white doesnt look good on the CR-V, all thats left is: Pastel garbage, dark blue, dark red and black.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
yeah, the white for the CR-V doesn't do it for me. I wish they had other colors. I wish somebody would match their deal and I would sign and drive. Urgh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts