8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had you guys waiting long enough...

Pictures of our NEW FatBoy shift knob are finally up...and it was worth the wait! There will be two finishes and two different alloys. Pictures is a PROTOTYPE of the brass version with "Gun Barrel" Chrome coating. The other will be made of steel and have a black oxide finish (still in the works) -- can't black oxide brass.

Keep in mind, this is just a prototype, the underneath of the knob will not look unfinished as seen in the photos. Notice how flawless the beadblasted satin chrome finish is... OEM type quality here guys and girls!

Also, we bored out the knob...the threads sit as DEEP as possible. This knob will sit so low you won't even need a short shifter... the weight is nearly double our Galaxy Knobs... and those were HEAVY!

Expect these to be for sale in the next few week...VERY LIMITED...we will make more, but there will be a wait. If you are attending the EFI Tuning meet on October 1st in CT, attendees will have the first chance to purchase, we'll be there selling our wares.

We're expecting a $100 shipped price point... if interested, let us know and we'll take names and email addresses for a waiting list.

FYI, these are available in 3 thread sizes... 50 % of our knobs produces will fit Honda/Acura. 25 % Subaru & 25% Mazda. We'll add more sizes down the road if there is substantial interest.

On to the pics...

Here it is...in all of it's muffin-top glory!

Look at that perfect, flawless finish... we worked extremely hard and did a lot of research for the "perfect" finish. Nice and durable too!

We bored the hell out of the knob... with threads deep inside. This knob will thread lower than any knob on the market.

Love at first sight?

We will be holding a contest to win this prototype in the next few weeks. Like us on Facebook to have a chance of winning.

GrafiXpressions LLC | Facebook

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
guys ... for anyone that is interested, PM me your info. I do have a feeling these are going to be sold out very quickly...i'd like my 8th buddies to have first dibs before I open it up to the world...

I should have the first batch in just about a week, it's a very small batch. The next will be a few weeks after that.

oh yah, and keep liking us on facebook -- never know you just might win one!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Are they all gonna be this raw material type finishes, or are you running colors also. I'm thinking purple will be very nice, but I don't mind what you've shown us.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are they all gonna be this raw material type finishes, or are you running colors also. I'm thinking purple will be very nice, but I don't mind what you've shown us.
Right now, I want to keep these simple and classy. The powder coating looked awesome, but it wasnt the OEM quality finish i was after. These are industrial strength coatings that are simple, yet beautiful...and durable. As mentioned above, there will be the silver finish (which is the same finish used on the inside of gun barrels). I'm not going to get into what we did to make it look like it does... some special tricks on our end! And a black oxide...which is in progress. If these have huge interest like we are hoping... we may look into other colors if there is a substantial interest.

I want this!
PM me your name, email address, fitment and color you want and I will reserve one. first run is extremely limited.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts