Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All T1R parts available in BE now:badger:

Please email or pm us the BEST pricing for 8thcivic members!!

T1R 63S Exhaust system - Honda Civic Si 06+ FG2

The T1R Power Exhaust System is a complete, high-flowing 63mm cat-back exhaust designed for optimal performance. The Power Exhaust features 63mm diameter piping with 1.2mm pipe thickness. This provides an extremely high exhaust flow rate for maximum power gain. On B18C engines, gains of 7-9whp can be expected while on F20C and K20A engines, gains of 9-14whp are attainable. The B-pipe resonator and the unique muffler design combine to give a deep exhaust sound while reducing the noise common with 2.5" exhausts. The muffler also comes with a removable silencer for further noise reduction if required. The T1R Power Exhaust System is made from SUS304 aircraft stainless steel for extra strength, durability, and resistance against corrosion. The Power Exhaust also features a specially heat treated titanium exhaust tip for a distintictive appearance.

T1R 70R Exhaust system - Honda Civic Si 06+ FG2

The best exhaust you can get to make the most horse power for your Honda K20A engines. From our testing, we found 70mm piping is the most suitable pipe size to increase the engine power dramatically for K20A engines. Special CAT-BACK 63mm joints to 70mm for extreme exhaust flow efficiency. Track proven, extreme durable and made with SUS304 aircraft stainless. Compatible for N.A. and F.I engines.

T1R B52 Damper kit - Honda Civic 06-08 FG2 FA5

Comfort and Performance normally is not a combination you can find from most of the suspension available the market. T1R offers 46mm piston MONOTUBE design for super wide range dampening ranges for street and track. 36 way compression and rebound (single)adjustable. Ride height and stroke adjustable for extreme lowering. CNC machined chromoly steel body with all CNC machined forged aluminum perches and adjust brackets for durability and quality assurance.

Springs are made with cold forming process, extreme high quality and durable. We offer F.8k R.6k for best streetable and weekend tracking necessity.

Front camber adjusting uppermounts are also equipped for negative camber adjustments up to -5 degrees.

All kits come with adjustable wrenches and necessity hardware for installation.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I wonder how comfortable the ride is in this coilovers.... Anyone go these install...
i have these installed. but as for comfort of ride... i have mine on almost the hardest setting until i get my new rear shock on (dampening adjustment wasnt working)... which is on sunday. i love the way they ride though, might not go much softer when i get the other shock on, handles way to well right now..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.