8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11,923 Posts
Really? I read that people had no problems with the t/c at all. So what's the most reliable?
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/forc...-before-going-ajp-true-story-about-liars.html

The only people I can recall who don't have too many problems with AJP are the ones who are local to their shop.

Checkout Highrev1 or RedshiftChris. They're in the middle of making a turbo and supercharged system for those who want either.

Reliability for those out now, I'd probably go to Comptech.

· Registered
11,923 Posts
Hit up TeamValorRacing. He is selling his Comptech S/C but, AFAIK, it's mostly checking the belts and changing oil in normal intervals (3000 miles instead of the Honda recommended 5000-6500).

As 07CivicMD said though, how much WHP are you looking for? That would point you where you'd want to go, and take steps from there. Blue Rocket (a sponsor on this site) is getting his engine redone by Redshift after his AJP kit -- so you may want to check his thread out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.