8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get an idea, thinking about getting an ajp Turbo for my r18, anyone know how much it would cost me to get it profesionally installed, and tuned? and how long it might take?

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
since there is no tuning....it wont cost you anyting because they cant do anything, lol.

and installation is proablay around 1k.

but i wouldnt even recommend getting anythign from AJP because of quality issues, and customer service. too many compalins and lack of support after they have your money.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
um... its kind of hard to explain for me but when i was about to turbo my rsx i had everything but i didnt have the k pro so some ppl told me to get a guardian its a piggy back system that would work for the greddy turbo that i had...
its like hondata but not as good

·
Registered
639 Posts
todd_tampabay said:
Just wanted to get an idea, thinking about getting an ajp Turbo for my r18, anyone know how much it would cost me to get it profesionally installed, and tuned? and how long it might take?
The tune is in the Hondata reflash..If im not mistaken its 75-80$ an hour for installation..AJP gives themselves about 11 hours in a period of three days to install it,Do to the amount of customers going in and out of the shop,
and to get everything right they do not rush...For the OP..I suggest you take a ride down here one day to check things out and how they work..
happy hunting..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts