8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. Been on this site for a while now. Just did first mod. I saw someone's NHBP 2dr Si on a set of 18" Raze F74s and decided to get a set of my own, couldnt talk myself into spending 1500+ for wheels and tires, so when I saw the price for a set of these I had to jump on them. Anyway, here is a couple pics oh my ride. Hope you like. Plan on adding AJ-Racing's front under spoiler, HFP drop, and possibly retros.

And ya, I suck at taking pics so I'm in the reflection of the 4th pic lol :dancing:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I don't care about the car, but damn that house is nice, how much you paid for one of those?

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
WTF! 75K!
a single family house here in calgary, canada is starting at 400K if your LUCKY
if i wanted a house like that in here, i'd be looking to spend at least 700k

and those wheels look like gram lights 57maximums.. nice choice!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WTF! 75K!
a single family house here in calgary, canada is starting at 400K if your LUCKY
if i wanted a house like that in here, i'd be looking to spend at least 700k

and those wheels look like gram lights 57maximums.. nice choice!
Ya i was just kidding. Its my rents house, im a college student. Wont say exactly how much, but its on a decent size lake so its a couple 100k more than 700k.
And ya i noticed that about the wheels. Best part, I bought the wheels because I liked them, got them put on last night. Like 30 minutes ago I saw another Intro thread that had those wheels in it and it hit me that mine were like replicas. The brand is even called Raze LOL

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Ya i was just kidding. Its my rents house, im a college student. Wont say exactly how much, but its on a decent size lake so its a couple 100k more than 700k.
And ya i noticed that about the wheels. Best part, I bought the wheels because I liked them, got them put on last night. Like 30 minutes ago I saw another Intro thread that had those wheels in it and it hit me that mine were like replicas. The brand is even called Raze LOL
oh snap, i was like damn man.. i'm moving down there to buy a house too

hahaha oh man i never even noticed the irony with the name.. good stuff dude

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.