8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets get this started... It would be nice to start a list of who is "in" and possible meeting places. Also, it would be cool if we could meet up with the rest of the PA Crew. Currently, Google maps has me going 79 to 77 to 81 but I am open to whatever if it means additions to the caravan.

Tenative List:
1. Bluegreen86, EARLY 09/8/10, North of Pittsburgh
2. GeezerSI, 9/8/10 6:30AM, Palm
3. Rolling Death, 9/8/10 6:30AM, Hazelton- possibly Harrisburg w/ STI
4. 07LX (hopefully) leaving with GeezerSI
5. Dil2502, Columbus, Possibly meeting up where 77 & 79 meet
6. Vlodnak, Mass- Possibly meet up on 81
7. miiikersSi + Friend, 9/8, Cincinnati, meeting up with ???
8. DC5RN (hopefully) N of PGH
9. JEA86, (hopefully), WV

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
I am planning on leaving bright and early (around 6:30 am) Wednesday, September 8th.

If I'm on my own, I'll be taking 78 to 81. If I meet up with Nathan (like last year), then we took 76 to 81.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ken, not sure yet if I will be leaving Wednesday or Thursday... it really depends on what works best for everyone else for a nice caravan.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I am planning on leaving bright and early (around 6:30 am) Wednesday, September 8th.

If I'm on my own, I'll be taking 78 to 81. If I meet up with Nathan (like last year), then we took 76 to 81.
I plan on leaving at the same time, I can meet up with you and Nathan if he goes.

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Cool. :thumb:

Maybe start a list on the first post?

Name, when leaving, where from?

BTW - I'm in Palm

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm farther North in Ohio, I-71->75 makes more sense to me, but if anyone else is going that route, we could meet up. I'd have to bang pretty far east to catch the routes the PA guys are taking.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We still have a bunch of time. We can work stuff out. OH Peeps are always welcome, and rolling in deep would be loads of fun

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I take I-81 all the way down, but I might be leaving from Harrisburg with an STI after all, then it's I-76 for a few miles to 81.

I hope we can get a few cars, the south caravan rolled in 6 deep last year.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depending on my timing, I might be able to be in the Harrisburg area to meet up with folks. It's still a ways off, and I'm coming down from the Boston MA area, but I planned to do I-84->I-81 south.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill see what I can do for Southwestern PA folks. It would be awesome if we can all meet on 81 and at least do the final leg together.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts

If I go this is prob the plan for me too.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First post edited again accordingly... lets keep this going so that we can be infamous at the start of 8CCD-V

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
First post edited again accordingly... lets keep this going so that we can be infamous at the start of 8CCD-V
i figured i would let you know more about my route

it had me going 71south to 75south...but i could swing east on 70, head down 77 and meet were 77 and 79 connect. since that is the way you are planning to take. im pretty flexible with my route. so right now i'll just roll with the punches :box:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Dil. My plan for now is to see what kind of turnout we are going to get and organize approx 1 month prior to 8ccd. If we get a large amount of interest then Ill start a little earlier.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are a bunch of people here on the 8th that live around me, now to get them to go to 8CCDV and have them join the caravan so we can roll in deeper than the south.

·
Registered
354 Posts
My name is Mike and I recently bought my first Si...I think this even looks amazing! I already put it on my calendar for this year...

I'm from Cincinnati and would be down with a lil caravaning...

miiikersSi, 9/8, Cincinnati, meeting up with ???

1 - 20 of 89 Posts