8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
ewww i just saw the vid, looked pretty disgusting. and the fries didnt even change at all. and i cant beleive i watched it while eating.:face-puke:face-puke:face-puke:face-puke

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup just went to mc d's to eat the fries HAHA still good.. and i love how its in my stomach .. sitting there LOL

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Saw it a long time ago, but I still love their food but I just hate my stupid managers.
I don't know how you can eat mcdonalds when you know how they make the stuff. I could never do that...especially is a fast food joint when people cut corners on little stuff...yuck...grosses me right out.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
daemen u work at mc d's? man i dont think ill ever work at a place where i like the food cuz ill never go again.. same with like sushi and stuff

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
haven't eaten mcdonalds in quite some time but I sure had a craving for a big mac after watching that movie lol! I don't think that was the point of the movie though...

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
When my friends and I rented this movie awhile back we got a bunch of burgers and fries from Mcd's and ate it while watching the movie. Even though it was kind of gross I still love Mcdizzle.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I don't know how you can eat mcdonalds when you know how they make the stuff. I could never do that...especially is a fast food joint when people cut corners on little stuff...yuck...grosses me right out.
daemen u work at mc d's? man i dont think ill ever work at a place where i like the food cuz ill never go again.. same with like sushi and stuff
lol yeah I work in mcd. It will make a different when you can make them yourself.

btw, no one tells you guys to leave your burgers for weeks before eating... there's nothing wrong with it when you eat them when they are fresh...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts