8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wish i had one of these things. I had a 2004 GSX-R 750 and sold it before my 1st born. Now i am looking at the Supermoto bikes. I love the drz-sm and the ktm 690. Just wondering if i was the only one? Anyone have a supermoto.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Man...you just brought up one of my favorite subjects....supermoto! While I don't have a motorcycle at the moment, if I did it would be the 690 KTM. The drz-sm, I here is a little under powered, but still a blast. The Duck hypomotard is cool too, but heavier and more street bike like. If you just want a fun toy, the DRZ will do, but if you want the best, get the KTM

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i miss my gixxer and am new to supermoto. I love the KTM 690 its pretty sweet and would be a better commuter than the drz-sm. I would be running about 40 miles to school and back in the summer. I could just get another super sport bike but i dont want back into that lifestyle. Cops always messing with us because of a few a-holes. I almost have my buddy wanting to get one also.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I was going to get a motard, then I told my parents (bad idea) and they convinced me ($5000 worth) to not buy one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts