8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I was trying to relate it too header flex sry with the 60a people would still get knocking from an example the skunk2 header.I think even the next step up in stiffness knocking was still reported i really think the rear dog bone is the best mount to replace to eliminate it.

I never launch my car so ive never felt wheel hop lol..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Hey guys, forgot how to do this lol, such a simple question:

What exactly do I press and or click to get to the base maps that come pre-loaded on FP?

Thanks lol.

I'm taking my blower off and getting the car to just an I/E... so I need to find those base maps lol.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Hey guys, forgot how to do this lol, such a simple question:

What exactly do I press and or click to get to the base maps that come pre-loaded on FP?

Thanks lol.

I'm taking my blower off and getting the car to just an I/E... so I need to find those base maps lol.
Just click new calibrations and you will see the listing with the stock map your looking for or other base maps.

·
Registered
28,320 Posts
Krrh now, but my GP 575 is on the way.
It's your money Jeremy but if I were you I would stick with the KRRH.
I added spacers and I don't have vibration issues with the AC on with my torque dampener.

Boomba has two different kinds of motor mounts for our car. I'm guessing the one that says it eliminates 100%(hard to believe) wheel hop is the one to get.
Just so there is no confusion, these are the ones to get.

FYI, HASport now has a full replacement mount set now:
FDSTK? - 06+ Civic Si (FD) - Civic/CRX - Mounts
Those better come with a nice set of DSL's for that price or some lube so when they charge you for them it doesn't hurt as bad.
Do I need to upgrade my fuel rail is I decided to go with ID 725cc inj?
Haven't you heard that aftermarket fuel rails drop panties @ just the mention of them? J/K

Just like Will said it's purely cosmetic unless you're looking to do a return fuel system then an aftermarket fuel makes this possible.

·
Team Orange
34,056 Posts
Those better come with a nice set of DSL's for that price or some lube so when they charge you for them it doesn't hurt as bad.

Haven't you heard that aftermarket fuel rails drop panties @ just the mention of them? J/K

:giggle::rotfl::dance:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Woah woah woah. The dealership taking my blower off right now said both my 02 sensors were soaked in gasoline? How the F does that happen? And the plugs I JUST put in are fouled out as well?

WTF?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i got the i/h/e 255 fuel pump and fp.
im about to order these so what am i missing?
*jsrc w/o fuel management system $2,425.00 (any cheaper than this plz lmk)
*725cc ID
*tune
*stock clutch for now til the last min then after market.

p.s.
do we have to have a boost gauges on sc or not?
how about sparkplugs? whats the best for jrsc?

·
Registered
596 Posts
i got the i/h/e 255 fuel pump and fp.
im about to order these so what am i missing?
*jsrc w/o fuel management system $2,425.00 (any cheaper than this plz lmk)
*725cc ID
*tune
*stock clutch for now til the last min then after market.

p.s.
do we have to have a boost gauges on sc or not?
how about sparkplugs? whats the best for jrsc?
You can use NGK sparek plugs but one step colder then OEM.

141 - 160 of 241 Posts