8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
look through the supercharger forum, alot of people here have knowledge about cte and jackson racing eaton type superchargers for linear power, and if you want to go with big power then go with rotrex type chargers so it all comes down to how you want to spend your money and chosing your power is base on your personal preference

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too much power I won't be able to grip I just like to know what worked for some people here and how much power they got

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
The Kraftwerks kit is also designed to produce linear power in a unique and useable way. This results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.

We have awesome sale pricing on the Kraftwerks kits right now. We also have a JRSC kit in stock as well. Feel free to send me a PM for details.

Tom
Sales Rep

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Plus, Kraftwerks is really, really slow. You'll only beat almost everything on the streets. If thats all you want to do, then maybe the slow KW is for you. :)

PS: I own a KW.

PPS: It is not slow. The first sentence was a joke. Its all the power I will ever need from this car.

PPPS: Vit has developed a Boost By Gear setup for the car. So traction isn't an issue at all. And he can tune you online. I don't have the BBG yet, but its my next purchase, and it should be beastly. Spinning tires is fun and all, but hooking up is where you'd decimate people from a dig.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Plus, Kraftwerks is really, really slow. You'll only beat almost everything on the streets. If thats all you want to do, then maybe the slow KW is for you. :)

PS: I own a KW.

PPS: It is not slow. The first sentence was a joke. Its all the power I will ever need from this car.

PPPS: Vit has developed a Boost By Gear setup for the car. So traction isn't an issue at all. And he can tune you online. I don't have the BBG yet, but its my next purchase, and it should be beastly. Spinning tires is fun and all, but hooking up is where you'd decimate people from a dig.
lol....

I will look into kraftwerks!
Just installed mine and getting tuned by Vit. Loving it already..

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
^^ such a clean engine bay and sweet kraftwerks
Thank you..took some time to paint it all but I'm happy I did

What other parts do you have ? And how many horses should you be putting down once it's tuned
Skunk2 header and 70mm exhaust

Boomba motor mounts and fuel rail

Walbro high pressure fuel pump

Grams Wideband

Exedy stage 2 clutch with ACT streetlight flywheel.

Should be putting around 370 whp... At least that what most people get. Pending altitude and such and every car is different too

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thank you..took some time to paint it all but I'm happy I did

Skunk2 header and 70mm exhaust

Boomba motor mounts and fuel rail

Walbro high pressure fuel pump

Grams Wideband

Exedy stage 2 clutch with ACT streetlight flywheel.

Should be putting around 370 whp... At least that what most people get. Pending altitude and such and every car is different too
Do you DD your car? I had an Exedy stage 2 clutch on an Integra once upon a time and it sucked for driving in traffic. It would chatter pretty bad when released slowly with light gas. Is it the same on your Si?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
darken0420
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing