8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
good driver and weather you cant get mid or high 11's
NO way a MAYBE 270WHP with full bolt ons supercharged Si will run 11s...

LOL A Z06 with around 400WHP and RWD with oodles of torque runs 11s..

Most CT S/C Sis run in the mid to high 13s. I think with full bolt ons and the S/C and GOOD tires you can hit like 13.4-13.5s... maybe a TINY bit quicker if you get PERFECT at launching.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Most CT S/C Sis run in the mid to high 13s. I think with full bolt ons and the S/C and GOOD tires you can hit like 13.4-13.5s... maybe a TINY bit quicker if you get PERFECT at launching.
There are people running not much slower than 13.5 that are NA. If that can be done, then low 13s/high 12s are feasible with an SC

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
theres a member on the boards here that has hit a 13.1 with a 107 trap which is definatly a 12 second car with the right launch. he was on radials. slicks would be 12's for sure. WITH full bolt ons. were talking almost 100whp more then a stock si. i'm at 265whp and stock si's are about 180. ive run with full bolt on si's and there a complete joke. only thing that keeps the sc guys times up in the mid 13's is traction issues.

edit: and yes my car would run with your rs4 no problem they would be nearly identical. rs4's run around 13.0-13.3's. just what SC si's are running. well driven ones of course.

·
Registered
544 Posts
theres a member on the boards here that has hit a 13.1 with a 107 trap which is definatly a 12 second car with the right launch. he was on radials. slicks would be 12's for sure. WITH full bolt ons. were talking almost 100whp more then a stock si. i'm at 265whp and stock si's are about 180. ive run with full bolt on si's and there a complete joke. only thing that keeps the sc guys times up in the mid 13's is traction issues.

edit: and yes my car would run with your rs4 no problem they would be nearly identical. rs4's run around 13.0-13.3's. just what SC si's are running. well driven ones of course.
I ran my old Si before it was modified against an RS4... he ran a 12.8.

I'd like to see you run against me when I dump the clutch with 255 PS2s, 430HP (remap) and AWD...

·
Banned
349 Posts
NO way a MAYBE 270WHP with full bolt ons supercharged Si will run 11s...

LOL A Z06 with around 400WHP and RWD with oodles of torque runs 11s..

Member Matauz ran a 13.1 @108 with some drag radials and I/H/E and a 50 shot of nitrous, so high to mid 12's are a def with right driver.

·
Banned
349 Posts
I ran my old Si before it was modified against an RS4... he ran a 12.8.

I'd like to see you run against me when I dump the clutch with 255 PS2s, 430HP (remap) and AWD...
And as for your rs4, depending on what year you have lets just say 06-07 your cars curb weight is 3,957lb with no driver.. The si's weight is roughly 2,900lbs. So if you get a civic thats making anywere from 280-300hp because of the power to weight ratio your going to lose that race partner.. And anyone that runs on the street with any amount of decent power in a fwd civic or anything else will be smarter than to run you out of the hole.. But hey if your ever in my area give me a shout, I wouldent mind showing you first hand what I'm talking about!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
CT S/C only adds about 45WHP, am I not right? I don't think a S/C Si with basic bolt ons will run with my RS4?
A stock Si is roughly 180whp

SC Si w/ I/H/E is roughly 260whp

Again I say... with a skilled driver, 12s are possible. Low 13s would be 'normal'

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.