8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I painted the lip semigloss black and i am waiting on my cf hood to come in and my drilled/slotted rotors as well.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
nice! cf hood w/ black lip will looks really good..i had that lip as you can probably see in my avatar but now im going with the j's racing cf lip

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, i have put a lot of money and time into this car. It currently has 4,300 miles on it. With all of my mods, i'm seeing 255whp and 181 wtq on a dynojet dyno. I'm not going for big power though(ie:300whp). i'm very, very pleased with it as it is. I have done the engine/suspension/sway bar/interior/exterior lip & hfp skirts, and i have the drilled-slotted rotors on the way with hawk pads. i really just wanted an all around well performing and comfortable DD, and thats what i have built. It puts a smile on my face every day i get in it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agnt004 said:
Where did you get your parking brake handle from (or did you make it yourself). I really like the gloss black look.
on most of my interior parts(e-brake handle, steering wheel trim, inside door handle, shifter surround) i stripped them of the factory silver with acetone, then sanded them with 1,000 grit, and painted them with a flat black and followed with a clear enamel. i just like black and red interior with a little bit of silver. the stock amt was too much for me.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts