8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody have issues with these bulbs? one of mine started flashing like a strobe after about 1-2 months... Does Superbright leds have a warranty or do they replace these for free for burning out so soon?

edit: title spelling correction

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
if you pop em out, you will see two little wires. that is where the connection is made. you get the strobe effect when the conection is bad (going in and out) you can adjust those two little wires to where you can get a better polarity. the plastic housing should have like two indentions for where the two wires suppose to lay. you can move it to either side, as long as it is out of that indention. you should have a much better connection. i did this same thing to my map lights that i bought from superbrightleds.com. works perfect now. PM me if you have any questions or need some pictures.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
i loooooove my SuperBrightLEDs.com setup.

license plate illumination (2 bulbs)
interior map lights (2 bulbs)
interior dome light (1 bulb)
reverse lights (15-led cluster bulb [2])

had one of my map lights go out on me--prolly just an unluckly occurence/dud--, called up the customer service #, no questions asked.... sent a new replacement in like 2-3 days max. i was IMPRESSED!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I had the same problem as you did but right out of the box, purchased two for the license plate and only one worked, the other just strobed. I emailed superbrightleds and told them my issue, they were great about it and I had another bulb mailed to my door at no cost to me in three days. Very satisfied with their product and their service

1 - 11 of 11 Posts