8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Sigh...people these days think the clothes you wear, the "ice" you wear, the way you talk, the drugs you do, and the music you listen to makes you gangster. Especially here in the OC its pathetic. What happened to the good old days, rap with a message and such. This rap just makes me miss Tupac, and makes me pull out my immortal technique CD's haha. Underground rap is the only way to go.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
FGRedline said:
Sigh...people these days think the clothes you wear, the "ice" you wear, the way you talk, the drugs you do, and the music you listen to makes you gangster. Especially here in the OC its pathetic. What happened to the good old days, rap with a message and such. This rap just makes me miss Tupac, and makes me pull out my immortal technique CD's haha. Underground rap is the only way to go.
Immortal Technique might as well quit rap and write books. He can write and tell stories but his flow flucking sucks.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FGRedline said:
so you are dissing styles

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
asndragonboii said:
Immortal Technique might as well quit rap and write books. He can write and tell stories but his flow flucking sucks.
You're right he should, he is too smart for the rap scene.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts