·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
but not hella

17x9 42+offset - 235/40/r17 tires
T1R BMAX52 coilovers
no camber kit

- no spacers, no rubbing...slight rub when large dips in the road.

photo credit to - nippon :thumb:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow! Someone actually got some wheels that fit. Don't listen to these other guys. I don't understand what the big deal is these days with being flush. All that means is that your wheels do not fit properly. I see no point in running wheels that are too wide and using too much negatve camber to make them fit. This defeats the purpose of running wider wheels and looks stupid when the wheels are tilted because of the camber. It also sucks when your tires rub. I also think it is pointless when guys run wider wheels on the rear on a front wheel driven car. Besides being pointless it also looks way out of place. Its a honda civic...not a toyota supra! What is the point of having your car look good if it does not function properly?

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
One of my favorite wheels that I used to own, just hate how they weigh like 30 lbs each. Needs 25mm spacers before they are close to flush.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I don't understand what the big deal is these days with being flush. All that means is that your wheels do not fit properly. I see no point in running .wheels that are too wide and using too much negatve camber to make them fit.

well having wheels that are flush doesnt mean they don't "fit" right, usually when you go with wider wheels you need a lower offset which usually means a more flush wheel. And negative camber is actually good for performance to a certain point. obviously people take everything to the extreme and go past the point of performance. If done right you can have a flush look with excellent performance.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts

I was exaggerating a bit, but not by much. They do weigh quite a bit, old tech wheels with the spokes curving in before it meets the lip, more metal. Think they have been through several owners on this board since I sold them. lol

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the comments guys I can't complain I love em, very rare but a few guys in the area have em but different colours. I'd hardly compare these to rotas lol.

I got the wing from Battle Endless/Kplayground.

Inside clearance is aight couple millimeters clearance. I agree with Ryan D.. as much as I would like to be HELLA flush. The road conditions here don't justify it. Maybe next year lol.

Nish - they're polished!!! :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts