8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Sup fellas. New to the forum. I'm normally a 'stang driver but I want an "SI" after having driven one on a windy road. Please, don't hate.

I'm lucky in that I can get the civic at a discounted rate; close to wholesale. So, here is where a "new" civic driver needs help. From 2000 - 2006, with $11k in my pocket, which one is the best deal for the money. Please take into consideration, looks, interior, drivetrain, suspension, comfort, etc.

Again, glad to be part of the forum and thanks for the help in advance.

Txbkr

·
Registered
09 TW FA5 - 06 FG2 (RIP)
1,823 Posts
weclome if your doing cash only get a 99-00 si then ls/vtec turbo that sH t but if you want payments get a 8th gen we are the up coming stars LOL!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
or you can get an ep3 which which is the generation si before this. You can also look into rsx-s and integra gsr. If you have the need for speed you can get an older civic hatch like a 1994 and swap it. Its all up to you man good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.