8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys
realized there was an intro part of the site. so well here i am.

name is david D (don't nickname me as Double D cuz i hate it). anyway i drive a 05 Civic Coupe EX. And it already has a great history. What do you get when you add 2 accidents (both of which aren't my fault) with handbrakes that don't work and a loud transmission. You get my Civic.

CivicHottie5, I know how you feel about gettin an 05 tC ride crushed. Mine was almost totalled!

But my civic still looks nice.

i love my car cuz it saved my life. So i am going to keep my loyalty for Honda and gonna get the 06 Civic in the next 2 or 3 months...once i have enough money to pay for the new civic cash. I wanted the RSX but damn i wish i had the money for insurance on that thing!

I started customizing my civic with only one thing: Xenon headlights from PIT. Once I put those in then i realized that there was gonna be an 06 civic. And i am savin money for my new ride. Maybe the 06 Civic Coupe EX or Si.

i race stock against a few people i work with. I've beaten a 95 Accord, 2002 Corolla, and i've beaten a xB with Cold Air intake, cat back exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the site bro. Glad you're ok from the accident, and glad to see that the ride is back to normal. Peeps here so far have been HELLA tyte. No shiet talkers or nothin like that, I really like everyone I've seen on here, so enjoy the stay Double D...Oh shiet my bad forgot. LOL j/p bro...

"ONE"
"Blue"

·
Registered
731 Posts
And welcome back from the dead thread...

This was created on 08-12-2005, you guys don't have to welcome him anymore :deadhorse:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts