8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Thanks in advance for reading this.

I have a 4Dr non Si 2006 and want to know what kind of catback can you suggest me getting (FYI: daily driving)? (dont suggest me getting a Skunk2 catback - too loud)

Im looking for a catback where it does a well-round preformance (for street) and not ricey sound and also exhaust tip not to be too big...(between stock and Greddy Ti-C Tip size?)

I presonally like how the deep tone and the sound of the Greddy TiC (looking for similar sound)...but i dont think it would be good with it on an angle especially when the car is lowered...

or you can just give me a list of my choices...

Thank you!

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Eh, performance and R18 don't really go together. It's okay to say that you want a better looking and sounding exhaust without being called a ricer.

My friend has Vibrant for his R18 and it's tone is so cleeaaaan. It's not too loud either.

·
Registered
380 Posts
sounds like you want the tic but your worried when you drop your car, well you wont have to worry that much unless you drop it really low, other then that get the tic. you say you like the sound and the tip of the greddy, get it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
sounds like you want the tic but your worried when you drop your car, well you wont have to worry that much unless you drop it really low, other then that get the tic. you say you like the sound and the tip of the greddy, get it.
I have the Greddy TIC lowered on Tien S-techs and it looks and sounds nice. I never hit it on anything and ive hit some pretty big speed bumps and steep driveways. It sounds a little loud when your in the car droning at 3k but when your outside hearing it go by, it sounds awesome.

The Titanium tip is nice looking too, but it would look better with a lip kit so the appearance of the canister isnt so dramatic.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Get the ti-c... I just shipped my old one off my r18 to a member on here.. It sounded way nice and had alot of compliments on it.. Even the v8 guys would say hey that sounds good and nice not like a fart can.. The only bad thing is there so damn expensive and you really don't get anything performance off of it.. Just looks and sound..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts