8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone been at the willow springs race way in socal, check it out,there is links for racing schools that charge around 175.00 for a day(2 1/2 hour at the track).
Maybe we can get together some day and have a meting/race, i can picture it allready....all civics, damm.

::::Willow Springs Raceway::::

site that charges 175 per day;

Open Track Racing

there is another that charges 130.00

RedlineTrackEvents

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Why do people equate racing with hitting a pole?

It's not dangerous to go 0-speed limit as fast as possible but it is dangerous when there is a car next to you doing the same?

I don't condone street racing but people need better reasoning.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
why are people talking about street racing? streets of willow springs has nothing to do with street racing. what am i missing here?
people are retarded lol.....

they never heard of willow springs "race track" or the circut called streets of willow...
Not my favorite circut there but a good one.

Honestly the last thing you want is noob owners on the track...Got to pay to play. That means got to be able to afford to loose your ride if you race there because insurance will NOT cover racing

you can rent out the track if you get enough people. My group of GTO's have rented it out before...check out willow springs website. California speedway is also availible for track rental, just get a big enough group.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts