8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow all i can say is wow, this thing stops like a bat outta hell now. best $180 i spent, reason i had to get new rotors is my stock ones were glazed blue from a hardcore driving school at watkins glen n just were eating thru brake pads. anyone have any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
got any pic install?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
how long for install and link please.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Brembo and Wilwood both make great brakes too! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Nice work on the info. :thumb:

I'm having a hard time relating your 'bat out of hell' simile to stopping power.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im suprised at how well my car did, i was on my sisters ass in her 06 bmw 330ci with the M package till the striaghts when she has more power, and it took like 30 minutes to do both wheels. recommend impact screwdriver to get the 2 phillips screws out. i dont know that much about cars its very straight forward. take wheel off, calipers 2 i think 12mm sockets for that and then behind the rotor there are two more bolts and then the 2 phillips screws flush with the rotors.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Skiracing108 said:
im suprised at how well my car did, i was on my sisters ass in her 06 bmw 330ci with the M package till the striaghts when she has more power, and it took like 30 minutes to do both wheels. recommend impact screwdriver to get the 2 phillips screws out. i dont know that much about cars its very straight forward. take wheel off, calipers 2 i think 12mm sockets for that and then behind the rotor there are two more bolts and then the 2 phillips screws flush with the rotors.
that's so rad you have a sister that did a driving course with you...

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Skiracing108 said:
wow all i can say is wow, this thing stops like a bat outta hell now. best $180 i spent, reason i had to get new rotors is my stock ones were glazed blue from a hardcore driving school at watkins glen n just were eating thru brake pads. anyone have any questions feel free to ask

:shady:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my whole family is like this, my mom took her 98 z3 several years ago before they outlawed convertables, even though she has a roll cage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts