8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am so fawken pist right now one of my wheel locks were stolen off my rims the rest are still there. i am thinking how they stole em.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Are you sure it just wasn't tightened and came off?
Who would steal one lock?
Also, if someone was able to steal it, I would invest in some better locks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i got the locks from the dealer/stealer lol... i know i put them on tight pluss i took pictures of my rims right after i cleaned them. the next day one of them were gone. im thinking someone is plotting on jacking my rims. so now i have to be extra alert. but if i catch them doing the act. im gonna fawk them up bad. i hate thieves

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I have tried 3 different wheel locks on 3 different 06 and up civic's and they all take the same key !
So not sure how common this is but seems weird that out of the 3 I tried they all were the same !

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah im gonna sit in my car one of these nights around 2-4 in the morning my car has tints so imma squat in the back seat if someone does try and fawk with my car i will have a can of whoop azz for them or i might just shoot the hell out of them.. ive had so many cars broken into and stolen as well my 2000 type r got jacked my ek with a b20 frankie got stolen my crx with a k20 got jacked im just tired period.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have tried 3 different wheel locks on 3 different 06 and up civic's and they all take the same key !
So not sure how common this is but seems weird that out of the 3 I tried they all were the same !

^^ fawk no way... i for sure am gonna just put 5 different wheel locks on each rim lol make those biatches work for it lol..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i should. maybe i should put a note on my window saying you are being watched turn around now and prevent being arrested/or an azz beat lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
When I got my Si, they forgot to provide the wheel lock key. Tried locally - they told me there were ten different ones. Not a lot of variations.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
:rotfl: don't put a note though because they're going to know you're watching, its better to catch them while they are stealing your wheels. :box:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rotfl: don't put a note though because they're going to know you're watching, its better to catch them while they are stealing your wheels. :box:

at least they will back off and not even try. oh well will see the out come lol

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
-Hide under your car.
-Get handcuffs with long chain.
-Hook one end to solid part on underside of car.
-When theif squats down by your wheels, hook other end to his leg.
-Get out from under your car.
-Take pictures/video of him with the tools in his hands that he had to steal your wheels.
-Lay an beating on him/her.
-Call ambulance/police

1 - 19 of 19 Posts