8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came back today from college just to find out that some punk stole my front and rear Si badges in the parking lot. I already bought both emblems via eBay. Now, in the process of stealing my stuff they broke the front grill. I was wondering what part is that, that holds the Si emblem or if I have to buy the whole front grill. Here are some pictures. Thanks in advance =]

·
Registered
383 Posts
What a jackass. I'm no expert, but it does look as if you'll need a new grille if you want that to disappear completely.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
They broke off the plastic tab that holds the red Si. U need a whole grille, or alternately you could file the damaged area off, sand it off and not replace the Si badge.

Now from your post I wouldn't know ehther you got sedan or coupe, but if it's the latter, you can get the whole Si OEM painted grille - including the H and the Si which you bought - for like $51 plus shipping:

eBay Motors: 06 07 08 CIVIC SI 2DR GRILL GENUINE HONDA PAINTED OEM (item 200306819325 end time Feb-15-09 09:26:36 PST)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
do u have a coupe or sedan?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Dont worry. I've seen worse. Some one took my friends OEM Si wheels infront of his house during the night. So owned. the grille is pretty cheap its like $40

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Oh well i just bought a new grille and it came with a backing but i guess the 2 door is different

that bastard must be a poser si.....

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
That is bullcrap. I didn't know that people still stole badges. I had my clear bumper lenses stolen off of my old 1990 honda accord in college. Damn crooks.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
That sucks man,hook up a wire to it to shock the crap out of the next one who tryes to still it.... LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm pretty sure I will see one of them poser civics si with my badges on, or worse I could even see a Corolla with them on. Lots of ricers and stupid people here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey men, my SI emblem was stolen too, my grille is broke as same as him but mine is 2007 Sedan

where can i buy the oem front grille for me sedan??? thanks for you help

it dont lock SI without the emblem

1 - 20 of 21 Posts