8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have heard my SOTCK FA5 made a 14.096 pass down the 1320, there was alot of questions as to what kinda power my car put down. I had it dyno'd about 2 months back on a dynopack, but it has since been found out that that dyno was mis-calibrated so i went to a place with a dynojet, since that is what most people on here use and got re-dyno'd. My STOCK FA5 put down 184.4 whp and 133.35 ft/lbs on a dyno jet, and yes these are SAE corrected numbers! I also got curious while i was there and had the guy to a top speed test on the car just for fun, mine is limited to 133mph. Yes i had my camera there today!!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w--umvYp_gA

Attachments

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice!!! :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ImAuthenticFTW again.
thanks man, i havent looked around to see what stock Si put down on average with a dyno jet, i know there is a video with one modded with a AEM CAI and Custom exhaust and he only put down 3 more hp and i think 3 more ft/lbs than i did stock

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
that's cool :1:

i think the 06 is not limited... based on what ppl said b4... i saw another guy w/an 07 dyno/top speed his and it was also limited to 133...

i've been meaning to go to the dyno and do a top speed run as well... i have on 06 that i have personally taken it to 134 b4 i let off... i think she could've went more tho...

good info nonetheless :thumb:

·
Registered
430 Posts
wow good #s for stock. I assume everyone here uses 91+ gas?

I may hit the dyno before I start modding. Of course I always say that and end up spending money on parts first lol

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
FROM YOUR 14.093 THREAD

like i stated in my first post i have video and time slips for the run as well as a video stating the time of the run, time of the video and showing under the hood of my car to prove its stock, but as we speak my girlfriend is over so i promised i'd spend time with her, so i will have the slips and vid up by tonight, i can promise you all that. Oh and my car dyno's at 187 to the wheels on a dynopack.
YOU ARE MODDED

JUST ADMIT IT.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FROM YOUR 14.093 THREAD

YOU ARE MODDED

JUST ADMIT IT.
no im n ot u wanna go through ym car ocme to baltimore and ******* go through it than, i can drive better than you so just deal with damn!, if i was modded why would i be showing the engine in shots if i was tryin to hide it!!!!

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
no im n ot u wanna go through ym car ocme to baltimore and ******* go through it than, i can drive better than you so just deal with damn!, if i was modded why would i be showing the engine in shots if i was tryin to hide it!!!!
u did not get the point of my post...

this thread stock dynos at 184.4...but ur post says stock 187... am i missing sumthing ?

not only can u drive better than me... but i think u can smoke G35s MS3s 350zs s2ks and sum STis with bad launch stock.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u did not get the point of my post...

this thread stock dynos at 184.4...but ur post says stock 187... am i missing sumthing ?

not only can u drive better than me... but i think u can smoke G35s MS3s 350zs s2ks and sum STis with bad launch stock.
the 187 was on a dynopack hub dyno which is not true "whp" as on a dynojet, i had my car re-dyno'd for all those who use dynojets thats all this is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts